Interesting cultural attractions in the village Raduil and around that should not be missed are:
– 10 chapel scattered in the area, including the Monastery „Pokrov“ – rebuilt on an ancient sanctuary („Pokrov“ is located 2 km above the village);
– Chapel of „St. Virgin“, „St. George“, „St. Ivan Rilski“, „St. Spas“ and „St. St. Peter and Paul“;
– Church „Assumption“ which dates back to the fourteenth century with ancient icons and carvings. The value is in its frescoes, which reveal unformed primitive art of local craftsmen (the church was renovated);
– Very close are the towns of Dolna Banya and Kostenets, known for its healing mineral springs and hot water. Along the Ibar River and the river that passes through the village Raduil, there is an option for winter walks;
Interesting events in the village Raduil:
– Every year on 15 August, feast „Virgin Mary“ is held traditional festival of the village;
– An interesting event is the International Festival of beans, which is held in early September in the range of 4 days. It includes many singers and dancers from different countries, with a rich folklore program, most original in honor of the beans, which is a tribute locals are awarded.